Sunday, 23 December 2007

Finally... New Zealand: Auckland

We arrived in New Zealand on the 15th October (I'm slightly behind with this!!). We lost nearly all of the 14th because of the time change which was quite wierd!

My 1st cider after 50 days!! It was a horrible one, but still!




The sky line of Auckland. At this point I was beginning to get nervous about the jump off the Sky Tower we had booked. It looked pretty damn high from where I was standing! We decided to throw ourselves into adrenaline sports as soon as we arrived! It took us a day to get started!




The sky tower view - just before we went up it to do the jump. We were slightly nervous.











A view of Auckland from the sky tower.






The view from up the sky tower. We jumped off it from slightly higher!! We ended up having 2 jumps because they gave us a free go as it was quiet. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but it is very strange making yourself jump off a building. Wicked though.

No comments: