Of course - we had fabulous weather for Milford Sound!!
The waterfalls were pretty outstanding though! It rains for about 320 days a year at Milford Sound - but it means that there are way more waterfalls to see!
As the weather was so crap - we chose to sit at the worst part of the boat and have fun. It was so rough - it was like a rollercoaster! Ha ha!
The mist actually made it more stunning - even though it was difficult to keep the camara dry!
I read that in NZ sometimes you feel inferior if you do not have a camper van. The drive back from Milford Sound was quite funny!
The lake at Te Anau - I can't remember the name. I took it upon myself to try and be a photographer.
The clouds looked amazing in this picture, so Martin actually grabbed the camara!! He also managed to get the field full of deer. It's quite strange seeing deer in the way that we do with sheep and cows in the UK. They love their venison in NZ and you can get it fairly cheap.
Shortly after taking this picture, we stopped and made 2 minute noodles. I left the lights on for that time and so the battery went dead (for the second time) and we had to get the AA out again! Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment